Your website is your digital storefront and like a physical storefront, you want to make sure that all of your assets and information are secure and protected. Your website helps position you as a leader in your field. In order to continue at optimal performance and security, your website should be on an ongoing care plan which will protect your investment and offer you peace of mind.
At Kevin Brown Design we offer full-service managed website care plans. But what does all of this mean?
- We take care of everything for you including upgrades, security, migrations, etc. In the long run, this will save you time, money, IT resources, and so much more.
- We put your site on a dedicated VPS, whereas shared hosting is just that: a shared server, tied to a bunch of other sites that could be dealing with malware, performance issues, and more.
- We tune servers for optimal WordPress performance and configure all the caching, so you don’t have to spend time worrying about site speed!
- We do our best to stay on top of the latest security vulnerabilities and reduce the possibility that your site will be compromised. And IF your site is somehow compromised, we’ll fix it for free.
- When you call us, you’ll get a real-live human on the other end, rather than dealing with a robot, and if you have any technical questions, we will find the answer.
All of our packages include the following features:
WordPress plugins are created by multiple authors and are consistently updated to newer versions to comply with the latest version of WordPress or to address security issues and bugs. It is not guaranteed that the mandated updates to WordPress will not break the website, nor that plugins will continue to function if not updated. For this reason, having a trained web specialist on hand to monitor the website is necessary to update plugins, rollback plugins, replace plugins or even adjust the theme to continue optimal performance.
Having a recent backup of your site can help you in many situations. If you lose crucial data or your website gets hacked, having a backup readily available can solve your problems. Plus, it often doesn’t take more than a few minutes to get that backup file ready. If something goes wrong, the site is immediately rolled-back to the last backup prior to the update. From there, we will discuss the next steps with you.
24/7 Security Monitoring
Technology is always evolving and with that comes opportunities for your site to be compromised. We stay up-to-date on the latest security issues and constantly monitor your site for hackers and malware. In the unlikely event, you do get hacked, we fix it for you, for free.
Uptime is a term that describes the period of time when a website’s server is available and running smoothly. Downtime is the opposite of uptime and measures when a website is down and cannot be accessed. If your website is down this can often be disruptive to business. With our care plans, we monitor your website’s uptime so that you’re never oblivious to website downtime.
Start the new year with the peace of mind that someone is always looking after your website. Get started with one of our annual care plans purchased before January 31st, 2020 and you will receive 20% off any one of our support plans, for the first year! All of this means you can stop worrying about the security and performance of your website and instead, spend that time running your business.